©2006-2021 Engel & Völkers Americas, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All Trademarks are owned either by Engel & Völkers Americas, Inc., its affiliates, or its licensors. By "Trademarks" we mean various Engel & Völkers trade names, trademarks, service marks, logotypes, trade dress, and other commercial symbols and slogans used to identify our business.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- A description of the copyrighted work (or works if there are multiple) that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A direct link to, or a full description of the location of the alleged infringing material upon this site, or a hosted subdomain. Providing URLs is the best way to help us locate the content quickly;
- Your contact information which should include your full name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that your complaint is in good-faith belief and that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner or its agent;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized on behalf of the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Engel & Völkers Americas, Inc,
Attn: Cynthia Kelly
430 Park Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10028
Filing a DMCA Notice is a legal matter and should not be done without the full understanding of its requirements and implications. Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents information in a DMCA Notice may be liable for damages (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(f)).